Why NDIS business owners need an expert accountant in NDIS?
NDIS businesses provide services and supports to NDIS participants. Being an NDIS business owner, you will need to ensure:
- NDIS registration
- GST registration
- Auditing compliance
- NDIS compliance and competence.
A trusted and qualified accountant who specializes in NDIS can assist you to:
- Understand and comply with all regulations within NDIS scope.
- Meet taxation obligations and ensure all responsibilities as business owner.
- Manage cash flow and finance situation.
- Manage invoicing process.
We are a qualified Tax Agent and are pleased to announce that we are also a Registered NDIS Plan Manager. Recently, we are pleased to have the following accomplishments:
- Women in Finance Awards 2020 Finalist: Accountant of the year
- Australian Accounting Awards 2020 Finalist: Marketing Program of the Year and Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year
- One of 51 winning businesses for the program: Boosting for Female Founders
Our proactive and dedicated accounting team is passionate about providing bookkeeping and accounting services for NDIS business owners. We know that NDIS is new to many business owners and we totally understand your concern when it comes to hassle administrative parts of taxation or invoicing.
That’s why we offer our clients an end-to-end service where we can advise you on all matters from the very first step of setting up your NDIS business and related works across accounting, bookkeeping, taxation and business advisory.
If you are not yet an NDIS business owner but thinking of being one, you find the right place.
Our ServicesNDIS ACCOUNTANT:
- Xero, MYOB, QBO – accounting software setup.
- Payroll set up and process.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Year-end – accounting and reporting.
- Creating budgets and cash flow statements.
- BAS/ IAS preparation.
- Income tax calculation.
- Lodge tax returns.
- Tax reconciliation.
- Recording NDIS Invoices – Identifying the invoice, ensuring the max price for the service line item.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Accounts Payable.
- Bank and Credit card reconciliations
- Customer invoicing.
- Balance Sheet Statement & Reconciliation.
- Profit and Loss Statement & Reconciliation.
- Advisory on setting up business: Structure, GST registration, Employees Registration.
- NDIS Price Guide Understanding.
- NDIS Invoicing compliance: ensuring the max price for the service line item, ensuring all required information.
- Inventory set-up and control.
Contact UsIt is recommended to have a consultation with a tax agent like us, we offer a range of information and services to make it easier for you to comply with your business tax obligations based on your unique circumstance.
𝐇𝐢𝐂𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐭𝐝
Tax Accountant & Business Advisor
Highly Committed Accounting Services
➡️ Facebook.com/HiComAccounting ⬅️